Images of Marino Rocks Cafe
Reviews about Marino Rocks Cafe
- Danny Googles04.09.2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Nice relaxing spot. Great quiet place to see the sun set or take a small walk. No sand, but some really cool rock formations and giant smooth pebbles. Has a public toilet, but it was out of order when we visited.
- Karen Rodriguez28.06.2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Do not recommend this place at all. Who served up fried onion and bbq sauce that was not requested on the customers bacon and egg roll. In a hamburger bun to add insult to injury. For a food place in a yuppy area, quality is zero. The star is not recommended it was the only way to post my utter disappointment and the lack of customer service not provided by this place.
The nearest companies
- Marino Conservation ParkEstablishment ParkOpen now: Open 24 HoursNimboya Road, Marino, SA 5049+61 8 8375 6600
- Presbyterian Church of S.AEstablishment Place of worship12 Paringa Avenue, Marino, SA 5049+61 8 8296 9148
- Kids Singing AcademyEstablishment SchoolOpen now: Until 20:0029 Angas Crescent, Adelaide, SA 5049+61 434 028 186
- Marino Rocks Railway StationEstablishment Transit station Train stationAustralia, Marino, SA 5049
- Marino Pre-school CentreEstablishment School35 Angas Crescent, Marino, SA 5049+61 8 8358 2121
- Adelaide Yoga ClassesEstablishment Gym Health7 Coolinga Road, Marino, SA 5049+61 451 504 147